Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Missing My Baby...

I know that I have not posted in a while. Life just seems to pass me by and I just wonder where the days go.

So lately I have had anxiety and a little stressed. I miss not being home with Will. I just feel like the afternoon is not long enough for him and I to have mommy and Will time. I always thought when I went back to work that he would forget who his mommy was...he hasn't...thank goodness. Don't think I could handle that.

Over Thanksgiving I had 4 days off and it was just so great to be able to feed him breakfast, lunch and dinner. To be able to read books, to snuggle (which he is loving right now), to watch blues clues, and all those other daily routines that I sometimes miss because I work.

I know that I have to work right now...but during the day...I'm missing my baby.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh I am sorry! I am sure after being a SAHM it is hard to go back to work.

Hopefully it gets better for you!

Lindsay said...

I understand! I go to work 2 days a week.. and those days are tough.. I miss my little man! But they days have gotten easier for me.. I hope the same is true for you in time.

Clare said...

i am so sorry, i think it would be really hard to be away from bradley all week (although we have our moments). for the most part it is great! i will be thinking of you:)

amanda said...

hang in there friend and just treasure each and every snuggle you get. i know he does :)

Unknown said...

Oh, hon, here are some (((hugs))). I know you are doing what you have to right now for your family.

I hope one day you get your wish to stay at home!

Anonymous said...

awwww!!!!!

I don't blame you!!!!

Christy said...

I am so sorry.