Sunday, December 7, 2008
Some things that have happened in the last couple of days...
Will has taken a couple of steps unassisted. We were so excited! Of course I had the mommy tears.
Will is fascinated and loves to watch Blues Clues. Frankly we prefer Steve over Joe. Sorry Joe.
Will fell asleep in daddy's arms today watching Baby Einstein.
Will fell asleep on Friday night at 6:15 in my arms while I rocked him. I felt like I had a 3 month old baby in my arms.
Beginning to believe that Will is working on some more teeth. He is sucking on his hand so bad that he has left a little cut. Plus the drool is pouring out. Do any of you know is a strong urine a sign of teething? That is what his sitter said. I looked it up online and they say that it can be. Definitely not a urinary tract, he has been normal as can be and no fever.
Looks like we might be going to Chicago for Xmas so Will can see his Grandma. Might be the first white Xmas I can remember. Let's cross our fingers.
Will loves pat a cake. He claps his hands and gets so excited. When he hears a song he likes he will even start to clap. Such a cutie.
Think we have another pasta lover in the house. Will. He loves it!
He holds his own sippy cup.
We showed him his bottle which he gave up for his sippy cup at 7 months. He had no clue what to do with it. Like it was some foreign object we were putting in front of him.
Going to make homemade granola for some friends for the holidays. Will also make some cookies...just don't know when.
Have some Thanksgiving pics that I need to stick up. I will. Hopefully soon we will pay a visit to Santa. Hope Will likes him.
Happy Sunday....Oh...Lew says, "Go Bears!" Gotta love your hubby.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
So lately I have had anxiety and a little stressed. I miss not being home with Will. I just feel like the afternoon is not long enough for him and I to have mommy and Will time. I always thought when I went back to work that he would forget who his mommy was...he hasn't...thank goodness. Don't think I could handle that.
Over Thanksgiving I had 4 days off and it was just so great to be able to feed him breakfast, lunch and dinner. To be able to read books, to snuggle (which he is loving right now), to watch blues clues, and all those other daily routines that I sometimes miss because I work.
I know that I have to work right now...but during the day...I'm missing my baby.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
latest on Will...he definitely is getting a "tude" sometimes a good one and other times not so. but it is so hard not to laugh when he does it. we just get a kick out of this little guy. he now has a place where he likes to go #2. He looks out at the back deck and watches Ella and does his business. You can hear him grunting sometimes, it is so funny! I know Will, one day you will be reading this. But one day I won't remember it! You have started to scale the bathtub. Trying to climb in on your own. When you hear the water running, you get so excited and stand on your tippy toes. So...cute! You have started to wave. You look at Elmo when he moves as if he were part of the family. You love to cling on to mommy's pants, especially when I am cooking. I love that you have become clingy. I love that when you get tired you love to snuggle. You eat anything and everything!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Do you ever get those mommy tears? You know the ones I am talking about!
You see that snuggle commercial with that fluffy bear and then it hugs the baby. Its not exactly that but you get the picture. I start to tear up with that kind of stuff!
I hear an inspirational song on the radio and I get that smile on my face and then I can feel my eyes well up.
Anything and everything Will does seems to make me tear up and usually smile. Like lately he has been trying to stand on his own, w/o holding on to anything. I start to think, my baby, where did he go? I tear up and smile again.
For crying out loud I can be watching Franklin on noggin with Will and tear up b/c Franklin gets stuck in time out.
So...what is with these tears? I have never been like this before in my life! Have any of you gone through this or are you going through this. Would love to hear your stories.
Some awesome Will pics to come soon!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Thursday, November 6, 2008
When I first started this blog I thought that I would share with family and friends how wonderfully special you are to me and your daddy. But then it became more. We have had the great pleasure of meeting other bloggy friends and have gotten some great advice.
I want to be able to post all of your accomplishments and milestones. So far we have had great success at that and much more.
This letter to you is to tell you how I am feeling at this moment. I think that I will do this monthly or whenever the urge comes to me. So today my sweet Will, Mommy is going to be totally real and honest.
When you were first born, I was in shock. I had thought I was ready but at that moment I did not feel ready. We spent the first couple days of your life in the hospital and I did not feel like you were mine yet. I definitely felt like I had been through something traumatic but it still did not sink in.
When we brought you home it was a very cold day in January, almost frigid, as I like to call it. Daddy brought you in, as I slowly walked to the house. You were asleep, so Daddy put you on the bed with me and you and I fell asleep together. It was such a great peaceful sleep that you and I shared together, thinking of that moment makes realize how quickly you have grown.
It took about a week or two for me to shake a little sadness that your grandma, my mom was not there to see her grand baby. She loved her children and grand babies so much! She loved snuggling and giving lots of kisses. But you should know something. You were conceived on her birthday! Will, that made me realize that you truly are a gift from God and from our Angel, my mom and your grandmother.
As the months have gone on, I was able to stay home with you and enjoy all the little things that I did not want to miss by going back to work. But this fall, I had to go back to work, so that we can enjoy the many pleasures of life. As hard as it may be to leave you everyday, I know that you are in good hands with L. She loves you and I like we were her own. This might seem a little weird but I think that it has made me a better mom to expose you to different people and for me to have adult time. That is very hard for me to admit, because there are times that I wake up wishing I did not have to go to work and that I could stay home and play with you.
You are now getting to the point at 9 months, where you are coming into your own. You have your own Willsey personality. You have a little temper when you want something. You have begun to sing and talk more. You are now standing on your own for about 10 seconds or so before you fall on your bottom. You walk with a push toy and if you are holding on to something you walk along it. Your personality is so adorable and I would not change it for the world. When you get picked up out of your crib, you kick your legs really fast. You love water, sticking your hands in it, drinking it, bathing in it, drinking from the shower, and even the rain. You definitely are an Aquarius.
Soon you will be one and not really a baby anymore but a toddler. Will, you will always be my baby. Even down the road when siblings come, you and I will always have that special bond. We love you so much and cannot imagine what our life was like without you.
I call you my Angel baby, because you truly are.
Monday, November 3, 2008
See ya later Mommy and Daddy, I am outta here!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Let's see it all started about 3 months ago when Will was running a fever and he was throwing up a bit. I took him to the pedi and he said that it was a viral infection and to just make sure that Will had plenty of fluids and that I kept an EYE on him. I emphasis EYE b/c whenever something small happens to Will, I suspect it is something more than it is. Any other mommy out there do that?
Will was on the mend and I was giving him a bath when I was shampooing his head, I felt a pretty big lump on the back of his neck and I just about freaked out! Cancer is in my family so I do not take any chances. I called my sister and she said call the pedi right away. So I did and the receptionist got us in that afternoon. Needless to say I am sure she has heard what I told her on the phone a million times.
We got to the pedi and he said these are not tumors...they are lymphnoids. Which are very common when anyone is getting over a virus. He said in fact he has some in his groin area as well. Heaven for bid if I would have found them there too! I would have rushed him to the emergency room.
Meanwhile Lew and the pedi were kind of laughing at me.
I said to them both...it is better to be over protective!
I just wish that Will was able to see his normal pedi all the time. Because he would not have laughed at me except for the fact that you cannot get into see him for 3 months!
Any mom ever experience what i did? would love to hear your thoughts.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
We started with a little water and he quickly got the hang of the Nuby. Lew and I did not realize that Will would get so attached to his sippy cup. But he did. Oh did he.
Not only would he grunt and make weird noises (which are quite hilarious!) until we would give it to him at the dinner table. But whenever he would see it, at Target, or the grocery store he would get so excited, you have seen that excited look.
So then with all the teething happening, I noticed that he started favoring his sippy cup over his bottle. HELLO! I have seen my sisters go through trying to detach their children from the bottle and others...TOMCAT. This was my chance. One morning I put his formula in his cup and he took to it, in fact he was so...excited.
Two weeks later...we are still having success. I did not want to jinx myself by saying anything.
I do feel a little sad that my baby is not drinking out of a bottle anymore but I am glad that he made this transition so easy for his mom. I Could not ask for a more perfect, happy baby...oh, sorry Will, I mean big boy.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Well, I tell you what. My sister and I had great success!
All that you see below I got for $99!
That is about 7 sweaters, 10 shirts, 6 pants, 3 overalls, 2 sets of Pjs, 3 Fleeces, 2 pairs of shoes, 2-6 packs of socks, 3 polo onesies, a xtreme Elmo, 8 books, and a Lamaze octopus. I did even better than I did in the spring. I was so shocked when they said only $99!
Had to throw in this photo of Will Havoc playing in the leaves. He also found them pretty tasty!
Monday, October 13, 2008
So I feed him his sippy cup full of yummy smelling formula( i will tell more on the whole sippy cup story this week), thinking he might go back to sleep. Nope!
He has also found his voice and likes to scream at the top of his lungs and then do this fake cough, which is hilarious but not the screaming at 6 in the morning.
So, I put him in his play yard and what does he do? He is chewing on it and sticking his toes through the holes and climbing up it! This baby thinks he has his own little rock wall. He can climb half way up it. If he climbs any higher he would fall over it!
I decide then that I will make some breakfast, thinking this will calm him down, since he is such a big eater. While I am making breakfast he continues to scream and cough.
Then Lew wakes up and says he cannot sleep with all the noise, ah yeah, no joke.
Oh, I forgot to mention the constant rolling around and kicking when trying to put a diaper on this baby...is impossible! I have to bribe him with whatever is around us, so that he is entertained and that I can quickly put the diaper on. Havoc I tell you, complete and utter havoc.
With the teeth, lack of naps b/c of the teeth, the almost heart attacks on my end from him climbing everything, he is now known as Willsey Havoc.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
TGIAF-Thank goodness its almost friday!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
With all my hormones raging, somehow I gave in and I said yes but with a stipulation. He would be named after him but we would call him Will.
I thought Will was a good name that he could be a child in and if he decides to go into the corporate world as an adult, it was a solid name. If he decides to be a professional athlete, Will would definitely be a manly, sporty name.
I knew from the beginning that I would give him a nickname, or several nicknames. After all my mom called me Boogie. I never got the story of why she called me that, hopefully it was my great dance skills. Every time I heard her say it, I felt extra special. She called me that tell the day she passed. No one else calls me it now. Lew's mom called him Sparky, because when he would walk, his feet would make a popping sound, and yes, they still do it today!
As for Will, we called him Bubba when he was inside of me. Nothing fancy, just our little Bubba. When he came out, he definitely looked like a Will. Then the nicknames started to roll.
After 8 months here is the list of names that we call our Will...
Willsey,Willseys, Bubsy, Bubba, BaaPa, Tigger, valosoraptor, and sweet baby comes out a lot too.
So I ask you, do have any nicknames for your children, significant other or a nickname of yours that you would like to share?
What's in a name, obviously a lot.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Will had fun in his Base Camp carrier on Daddy's back. We gave him an apple to chew on but he did not seem that interested. Will wanted to share some pics from his fun day out with Mommy and Daddy.
Where's Will? There he is hiding in the pumpkin patch!
Hey, guys can you kind of get me out of this mess here?
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
I decided to do what other bloggers before me have done. That is to tell you a 100 things about us. The Bubbas...
1. I was born in Nebraska, in a hospital that is now a mental institution. I know!
2. Lew was born in Illinois
3. He is a huge Cubs and Bears fan
4. Will was born in Maryland after many hours of pushing...definitely worth it
5. I am the youngest in my family, I have 2 older sisters and a brother
6. Will is the second boy in my family amongst on his 5 girl cousins
7. I love peanut m&m's...a major weakness
8. I love to bake, I just do not do it often enough
9. I used to be a total blond but after going through pregnancy and having Will, my hair has gone dark
10.I have major OCD...i check the alarm several times over..i check the oven to make sure it is off...even if i have not used it that day..too weird
11. I am the biggest baby when I have the stomach flu
12. Will tends to puke after he eats b/c he never wants to sit still
13. Will now grunts when he wants a drink from his sippy cup
14. He loves bananas
15. He is the biggest flirt at the grocery store, that the lady in the deli gives him bread and cheese b/c she thinks he is too cute
16. I drive a Jeep Liberty
17. Lew drives a Jeep Wrangler
18. My dream car is a Range Rover Sport
19. One day we want to move to Texas
20. We are the biggest beach people
21. I love chimes outside my window...it is just so peaceful
22. Will holds on to his play yard and is now, trying to walk while holding on to it
23. I was terrified to go into labor...so i was induced...next time I will let nature take its course
24. I hate the #24
25. My mom died of Lung cancer at the age of 47
26. I was only 21
27. I was her care taker
28. It was one of the hardest times in my life
29. My mom was my best friend
30. Sunday night, made for tv movies with popcorn and frozen pepsi was our tradition
31. She had bright red hair..she was the "cool mom"
32. We thought she was invincible...i thought all moms were
33. From this I developed a horrible eating disorder
34. Then I met Lew and he helped me get through it along with my sisters and dad
35. My dad doesn't know it but...i am amazed at his strength after losing the love of his life
36. Lew lost his dad shortly after we started dating
37. Now I am starting a book about the journey my mom and i were on
38. Lew is a momma's boy and so is Will
39. Will hates to get his face wiped, so we have to make a game of it
40. Will started like sponge bob square pants after he watched it with his cousin Lilly
41. I am secretly already planning Will's 1st birthday
42. I am very envious of seeing women my age with their moms
43. I hate garlic, I cannot stand the smell or taste of it
44. I am a huge Mexican food fan, I could eat it every night
45. Lew is not a fan of Mexican food
46. Will eats anything you put in front of him
47. Lew used to be in the Air Force, he did security for a very special plane...that's all i can say
48. My favorite color is green
49. I never wear gray...i have been told it washes me out
50. Will loves to feed our dog Ella his dinner
51. My favorite holiday is Christmas
52. I have always wished for a white Christmas
53. I might have one this year if we go to Illinois
54. The year my mom was born
55. The lady at Starbucks, who takes off her shoes creeps me out a bit...she always stares
56. I now like coffee...pumpkin spice latte is my new friend
57. I have a pen pal
58. Her name is Erin
59. I have known her since 8th grade home ec.
60. We were obsessed with Smashing Pumpkins and 90210
61. We have kept in touch through letters, then email, now blogging
62. She just had her baby, Irelynn in June
63. My birthday is on November 11
64. I always feel so special on that day 11/11...my mom said when the angels are around
65. I hate when grocery stores put the Halloween candy in the entrance b/c i am always tempted to buy it
66. I love caramel apples
67. Will loves going to L's house now
68. He walks with a bunch of ladies every morning
69. He loves being in his stroller
70. He loves being outside
71. When the wind catches his breath, he laughs
72. Will has started to look more and more like me
73. It took Lew 3 years to propose to me and then we were married a year later
74. We were married on the water
75. The day could not have been more perfect
76. My brother in law gave a wonderful speech about my mom and his dad
77. We danced like it was going out of style
78. The day after the wedding..i was bummed that it was over
79. I love popcorn with extra butter on it
80. When I was pregnant all I would want to eat was Jack's Fortune
81. Lew always makes me laugh even when it is not the right moment
82. All my family lives in Virginia
83. I love project runway and any show on bravo
84. I have stopped watching Jon and Kate
85. I love the changing of the leaves
86. I love making caramel apples
87. This year I think we will go and pick apples
88. I am terrified of illnesses
89. When I have the stomach flu, I sleep on the bathroom floor
90. I love bubble baths
91. I love Us Weekly
92. I love the Hills
93. I think of my sister Misti as someone I truly look up to and how she has raised her daughter
94. I love blogging
95. Sometimes I wish I could just be a SAHM
96. But I am a workaholic by nature
97. I love my family
98. I love and miss them so much even though we do not live in the same state
99. Can't believe I made it this far
100. I love my Lew and Will more than air
Here are some photos of Will and me...didn't want you to get bored of reading 100 things about us. Had to entice you with something.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
So...Mommy said that she tried to fix this so you could see it better. But she didn't feel like dealing with it. So do what I do and turn your head side ways so you can see it. You do not want to miss what my Daddy got me!
Later Bloggy Friends...
Monday, September 29, 2008
We are a small personal training studio, brand new and let me just tell you business is SLOW! I have one client so far. So you can imagine how my days go. We have been doing a lot of marketing, i.e. postcards, door hangers, letters, take ones, going to various neighborhood events. You get the idea.
But for some reason, it has been really hard to get people in the door. So what do you think? Do you think the economy has something to do with this? Do people not want to spend extra money on themselves? Now let me tell you this, if you have never sought out a personal trainer, it is a specialty service. So either you know how much it cost or you are in total sticker shock. We only do 24-60 sessions and that is so that people obviously stay committed to their health. The cheapest package is $1700. I know I certainly could not afford it. But where we are located, they definitely can.
If you have any marketing ideas that I have not thought of, or any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.
Have a great Monday. You know what I am doing. Not training.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
There really is nothing like being pregnant.
I remember every night reading to you, resting my ice cream on you, catching food on my belly.
You, Will are something more than special, you are the light of my life. To see your smile, it melts my heart and sometimes brings tears to my eyes.
I now know why my mom, your grandma just loved her babies so much, there is just something wonderful about being a mom.
Swinging with Mommy at the park, he would get the giggles when we went up in the air.
Will sporting his Daddy's t-shirt from when he was a toddler.
I love you Will, more than air. xoxo
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
ME and MY Baby..
1. Were you married at the time? YEs
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? shocked and excited
3. How old were you? 27
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was late, went to TARGET and got a pregnancy test..took it a week before we left for the bahamas...wanted to know if i could drink or not.
5. Who did you tell first? I told Lew.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? I always wanted it to be a surprise but then we decided to find out!
7. Due due: January 28, 2008
8. Did you deliver early or late? one week early
9. Did you have morning sickness? NO!
10. What did you crave? outback cheese fries
11. Who irritated you the most? people at work
12. What was your first child’s sex? Male.
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? About 30. i was all baby and placenta the doc said
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? no
15. Where did you give birth? anne arundel medical center
16. How many hours were you in labor? ten hours
17. Who drove you to the hospital? scheduled induction...so Lew and my sister Mimi
18. Who watched? Lew, Mimi, and my friend L
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? vaginal....pushed forever!
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I had a epidural but it still hurt like crap!
21. How much did your child weigh? 8lbs. 3oz
22. What did you name him/her? Lewis William Shutan "Will"
23. How old is your first born today? almost 8 months
Monday, September 22, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
- Yesterday Will had a #2 that had sunflower seeds in it. (not sure what L, his babysitter fed him but definitely do not want to see or smell that #2 again!)
- Decided yesterday that I might just do a Iron Girl Triathlon next year. More on that later.
- Tried on a pair of shorts on Sunday that did not fit and inspired me to do a Triathlon. LOL.
- Will thinks he can climb everything, even stand, but then when it comes to getting down to sit, he freaks out, and will not let go. It's funny but I quickly pick him up so that he does not have an anxiety attack.
- Our new place is really nice but I kind of miss our condo and our neighbors, is that weird or what?
- When Will is hanging out in his diaper and a shirt, he likes to take his diaper off and then he does his army crawl on the ground...ouch! Don't worry he is quickly saved by Mommy or Daddy.
- Will likes to hold his mouth open so that Ella our dog can lick his face.
- Watching on Regis and Kelly now some guy is going to run for 48 hours. Is this for real?
- Woke up today with a flat tire
- Will woke up at 10:30pm and 4:15am today. I thought they were supposed to be sleeping through the night?
- Will has 3 top teeth coming in at once. This baby is amazing.
- I love my life even when our own personal hurricane hits, bills, work, flat tires, stress and all that comes along with it.
Monday, September 15, 2008
It is so good to be back and blogging again! We have missed all of our bloggy friends and visiting your blogs as well. Will and I are going to make our rounds today. But for now I hope enjoy this video of Will. He is just so... funny! I love him so muches!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Will and I are at the library and only have a limited amount of time on the computer. we are getting verizon next week so Will and I will be blogging again shortly.
Work is going okay. I cut my hours a little b/c I just missed my Will so much. You are not going to believe it but he is now pulling himself up to standing! Isn't it amazing what a baby can do in a week!
Well, we just wanted to give you guy s a little something since we have been gone for a while.
see u all soon
jenny and will
Friday, August 22, 2008
I start my new job this week...a little scared and anxious and Will is going to my friend L's, she is like his grandmother. I am going to be spending every extra moment of my day working, driving to get Will, unpacking and spending some time with my sweets, Will.
I will become a night time blogger. Lurking in the evening instead of whenever I want. This is very sad to me. I am already feeling the WITHDRAWS!
So if you do not see me for a while you will know that I am just spending some time with my Willsey...and I will hopefully be up and running again next week. I am hoping to get on a organized schedule, which I usually am, but now I have to add work into that.
I will miss you until I lurk onto your blog and read about your days. Missing you all already!
They are shoes/slippers! He definitely would be stylin'! This is as fun as boy
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Now we must pass on the award to others that we think are pretty deserving of this award...
4 Fun Boys Yes...peeps she has four boys and is a teacher...she rocks!
The goings on of the Grahams Susan. Just started reading her blog...but her little one is just so cute!
Diapers to Designs Clare. I found her blog through POW and I am hooked. She has a little boy. I have gotten hooked to the boy blogs lately. I guess that boy connection or something. She also is very active like me and she just got certified in Step.
The Whitcomb Family Lindsay. She pimped out our blog so...there is not much to say there. If you need a blog makeover or just an update she is the one to go to!
Baby Bridges Erin. My long time beaches friend. She is the one that got me started in this whole blogging world. Thanks Erin...I am truly addicted! Check out her sweet baby Irelynn, almost 2 months old. She is adorable!
McDonnell Place Katie. I found her blog through POW this past week. But I am already hooked. She is a magnificent photographer and her kiddos are just so cute. You have to check her out.
Everyone has a Story to Tell. This is ours. Candy. Another amazing photographer and she is a runner too! So we have something in common beyond the whole bloggy world! Just found her blog too. She has a gorgeous family and you should see some of these pics. Wonderful!
Well...I have nominated my seven whom I feel are totally and utterly deserving of this award. Happy Thursday all. Oooh..McMommy is doing her drawing for the boy t-shirt. I hope we won!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
So I picked myself out of my bed, eyes half open to Will's room. I turn the corner and what do I see? My 6 month old baby, on his knees, holding on to his crib railing, smiling at me! HOLY MOLY! My heart jumped out of my chest and I ran to grab him. I was in total and utter shock! All the while he is just so happy to see me and giving me my morning smiles that I just love.
The pics below are when Lew and I put him back in the crib to see if he would do it again, sure enough, he did. What a little smarty pants!
It is amazing to me how babies reach milestones. He is going to be full on crawling any day now, he can't quite hold himself up in the seated position, he was rolling over at 3 months. I am just in amazement at how fast he is growing and how fast he is reaching these milestones. I guess I am in mommy denial or something!
Okay, enough of me going on and on... here is our little escape artist. Just so you know we lowered the crib before his nap.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
We found a cute townhouse a town away from where we are now which is not bad but we will be away from the water, which we love.
Our move will take place this weekend, of course when it is supposed to be super humid! Just our luck! I will update more on the move and some pics of the new house. Plus a feature that I am OVER the moon about. You will see in future posts to come.
Then 3 days after our move, I am going back to work. FULL TIME! I know, YUCK! But it will be a new and exciting adventure for me as it is a new Personal Training studio. Again, I will post more on this too.
But for now lets mourn the fact that I will not be a SAHM anymore...so sad. Maybe in the future I can stay home.
Just look at my sweet baby...it is going to be hard. Lots of tears shed...on my part.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Ella is throwing my legs in the air and tickling me.
After playtime I took a little siesta and when I woke up, I threw on some new threads. Mommy, Daddy, and I then got into the whip (that's a car for you moms) and away we went. We drove all the way to B-more (Baltimore). Here is mommy and I at the Inner Harbor.
B.G., you takin notes???
All the girls and all the great wings, was all I could handle. I was down for the count.
zzz..being me is hard..zzz
When we got back to my crib, it was time to eat again and then play some more with ella. Before I had to hit the sack for the night I did a little reminiscing...
Thanks for stopping by...
This blog was written and produced by Daddy.