- Yesterday Will had a #2 that had sunflower seeds in it. (not sure what L, his babysitter fed him but definitely do not want to see or smell that #2 again!)
- Decided yesterday that I might just do a Iron Girl Triathlon next year. More on that later.
- Tried on a pair of shorts on Sunday that did not fit and inspired me to do a Triathlon. LOL.
- Will thinks he can climb everything, even stand, but then when it comes to getting down to sit, he freaks out, and will not let go. It's funny but I quickly pick him up so that he does not have an anxiety attack.
- Our new place is really nice but I kind of miss our condo and our neighbors, is that weird or what?
- When Will is hanging out in his diaper and a shirt, he likes to take his diaper off and then he does his army crawl on the ground...ouch! Don't worry he is quickly saved by Mommy or Daddy.
- Will likes to hold his mouth open so that Ella our dog can lick his face.
- Watching on Regis and Kelly now some guy is going to run for 48 hours. Is this for real?
- Woke up today with a flat tire
- Will woke up at 10:30pm and 4:15am today. I thought they were supposed to be sleeping through the night?
- Will has 3 top teeth coming in at once. This baby is amazing.
- I love my life even when our own personal hurricane hits, bills, work, flat tires, stress and all that comes along with it.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Totally Random Tuesday!
I have noticed some other bloggers telling us about their randomness. So Will and I thought we would share some of our randomness...