Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We are on the move...in more ways than one!

So we have found a house to move into! Thank goodness b/c the owner of our condo has found a owner we hear and they will be moving in here in September. Our move could not have come at a more perfect time.

We found a cute townhouse a town away from where we are now which is not bad but we will be away from the water, which we love.

Our move will take place this weekend, of course when it is supposed to be super humid! Just our luck! I will update more on the move and some pics of the new house. Plus a feature that I am OVER the moon about. You will see in future posts to come.

Then 3 days after our move, I am going back to work. FULL TIME! I know, YUCK! But it will be a new and exciting adventure for me as it is a new Personal Training studio. Again, I will post more on this too.

But for now lets mourn the fact that I will not be a SAHM anymore...so sad. Maybe in the future I can stay home.

Just look at my sweet baby...it is going to be hard. Lots of tears shed...on my part.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on everything! I can't wait to see pics, hon!
Your job sounds wonderful, too. I'm sorry you are sad about going to work, but hopefully one day you will be able to be a sahm like you want. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

wow!! we're in the exact some boat as you!!! We've been renting a condo- and we finally found a house, which will close on the 30th- and we'll move in September!

YAY!

CONGRATS!!

amanda said...

congrats on the new house and the job!!

you can do it..just take baby steps :)

Laural Out Loud said...

And I thought my weekend was going to be busy! Good luck with the packing and moving!

Lindsay said...

That is great about finding a place to move into! That is a sad day to go back to work! I only go work 2 days a week and its tough.. but I do enjoy the adult interaction.

Clare said...

Oh Jenny that is so exciting about all of your moves!!! tell me about the personal training!! That sounds awesome:) i actually just got an email on thursday that i passed my body step certification. have you heard of that? i am currently looking for a job now! hopefully something will turn up. i am going back to work in a few weeks too. i will be teaching part time while bradley is in preschool two mornings a week. i think it will be good, but i am sad about the changes!

Katie said...

Aw, Jenny, congrats and I'm sorry at the same time, then! Bittersweet, it sounds like. But you know, one season at a time. I worked last year and have this fall off... I have friends who taught school for certain years and not others.

Look forward to hearing more...

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I am looking forward to the pictures! It sounds like everything has worked out perfectly. Don't you love it when things just fall into place? :)

I am happy for you that you get to work in a place doing something you are passionate about. But, I am sorry you have to leave your Will. It sounds like he will be very much loved on, though.

I hope everything went smooth and the humidity was less than expected!

-Andrea