Monday, August 11, 2008

Minty Fresh...Down There???!!!

Okay my bloggy friends. This will be the only time you will see me get up front as this. But I have to let you know about this product before you go and do the same thing I did.

Yes, it might be a pretty bottle with a pretty little water lilly. Well, it definitely is decieving! My husband is probably laughing reading this because he does not believe me when I tell him what this body wash does.

It says on the bottle, water lilly and fresh mint SCENT.

Well, I am doing my normal washing routine, here, there, you get the drift. Then I went to my well, private area (as frank as I will get). HOLY CRAP! It definitely feels minty down there!!! Cold as H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!

I quickly rinse it off and reach for Will's Aveeno baby wash to try and rinse this stuff off! I am telling you my friends, this stuff should have a warning on it! In the ingredients it does not say mint! So what is the maker of Dove trying to tell us here?

I am a lover of their products and when I smelled this body wash at the grocery store I was thinking of how nice and fresh I was going to smell! Not how it was going to effect my AREA!

So a heads up to all my bloggy friends out there. When you go to the grocery store do not give this body wash a second look. It might smell wonderful but do not say I did not warn you. Go ahead give it a try. I know you all are curious now!

WARNING! I MAY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EXTERIOR AND A CALMING DESIGN BUT I MAY MAKE YOUR AREA A LITTLE TOO MINTY FRESH AND CAUSE BURNING!

9 comments:

3boys247 said...

LMAO, wow. I will never be able to walk down the shower gel aisle without laughing.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Thank you for the warning, sweetie!
Sorry you, um, had to go through that in order to let us all be aware :)

Carol said...

Sorry to laugh at your misfortune but, Hahahahahaha!

Good of you to sacrifice yourself so none of us will have to suffer. Hope you are fully recovered from your trauma.

Laural Out Loud said...

I've done that before with some of my husband's soap! It felt like I had ice cubes down there, lol.

Angelique said...

Ouchie...that certainly doesn't sound refreshing! lol Thanks for the heads up on this one.

Anonymous said...

OK....not trying to sound too personal....but the KY "warming" gel HURTS LIKE H--- too!!! It should be called the "crotch fire"!! OUCH!!!

Clare said...

oh my gosh, hilarious jenny! luv it, i will take your word for it!! enjoy:) XO, Clare

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

HA HA HA!!!! I will stay far away. Far, far away :)

Minty is for mouths not the "other" areas. Hello Dove!! Didn't they give this product a test run before they put it on the shelves???

-Andrea

Lindsay said...

I about peed my pants reading this!! Thanks for the warning I will not be buying that body wash! :-)