Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Moment...

Hi My Sweet Bubsy...the last two nights you have awakened from your slumber in a horrible, heart wrenching cry. The first night...you feel back asleep after I danced with you. Then last night you started crying again and I came to see what was wrong and you were so upset. I picked you up and we rocked in the rocking chair. It was like when you were a "little" baby bubsy. You rested your head on my chest and our hearts were beating as one. It makes me think of when you were born and the nurses put you on my chest and said that my breathing would start to regulate your breathing. I am not a doctor or a nurse but I like to think that you and I are breathing at the exact same time. That I had a hand in your breathing system. The softness of your skin and those sleepy eyes just melted my heart last night. It was such an amazing moment that we shared. You were sleepy, calm, and not climbing all over me. I hope that we have more of these moments.

3 comments:

amanda said...

those are the best kind of moments aren't they friend?

Clare said...

i love it, so sweet!!

Christy said...

Awwwww...so sweet. I just get mad when Izzy wakes up at night.