Monday, November 17, 2008

Mommy Tears...

I know...I know. It has been a while since I have blogged. But I have been meaning to blog about this for some time now.

Do you ever get those mommy tears? You know the ones I am talking about!

You see that snuggle commercial with that fluffy bear and then it hugs the baby. Its not exactly that but you get the picture. I start to tear up with that kind of stuff!

I hear an inspirational song on the radio and I get that smile on my face and then I can feel my eyes well up.

Anything and everything Will does seems to make me tear up and usually smile. Like lately he has been trying to stand on his own, w/o holding on to anything. I start to think, my baby, where did he go? I tear up and smile again.

For crying out loud I can be watching Franklin on noggin with Will and tear up b/c Franklin gets stuck in time out.

So...what is with these tears? I have never been like this before in my life! Have any of you gone through this or are you going through this. Would love to hear your stories.

Some awesome Will pics to come soon!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

YES, I am right there with you. I laughed about Franklin - almost all shows have something on them that makes me teary eyed. I can't explain why I feel this way, I am hoping it is just part of being a mom. :)

amanda said...

totally. yes.

mommy tears spring up often throughout my day.

and i think you are right - it just comes with the mommy territory!

Lindsay said...

o yea.. im such a mushy person when it comes to things about kids.. I had to stop letting myself watch a baby story during Sammy's naps because I cried everytime :-P

Unknown said...

The mommy tears. They always seem to find me!

Clare said...

i totally hear you!! i cry over everything now...i was balling during ER last week. i had to turn it off, it was so sad!

Christy said...

I only cry like that when I am pregnant. Is there something you're not telling us?

Anonymous said...

OH YES.

I CRY those mommy tears more often than I care to admit.

WE MISS YOU!!!!