Friday, August 3, 2012

Favorites and Random...

=> Loving Deer Park Orange Sparkling water.  Delicious.  Plain water gets old after a while and I needed a change. => Still no news on our move.  Lew is in a meeting today, so hopefully something good comes out of it.  Keeping my fingers crossed. => Totally cried when Gabby won the gold medal, like I was her mom.  => Peanut Butter M&M's.  Yes.  Oh Yes.  Not on the meal plan but oh so good.  =>  Getting really anxious about this move because so much will have to be done.  Getting Will's schooling figured out.  Definitely been a challenge. =>  Chipotle...so good and wish I could eat it everyday.  =>  Kashi Go Lean Berry Crunch cereal...so good.  Who needs Fruity Pebbles?!  =>  Wish we were headed to the beach again but with this move looming we have been staying close to the home front.  =>  At the end of the month we will be getting a new car.  A VW Routan (mini-van).  I could not be happier for this switch as my Jeep is just not cutting it anymore.  Many thanks to my sister who is hooking us up, since she works for VW.  => Anything lavender.  Bath and Body works cream and Body scrub in Lavender chamomile is amazing.

1. Look at those lashes.  Totally gets it from daddy.  2. He is getting Justin Bieber hair and I love it!  I am not planning on cutting it anytime soon!  3. In a trance from baby einstein.  4. Brotherly love for the moment.  It is hard to keep two boys still for a second.


Happy Friday and weekend!

7 comments:

Carly said...

love the Justin bieber hair

Amanda said...

The brotherly love photo is most definitely my favorite! And I think he looks better than Justin Bieber, but that's just my opinion :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how long Eli's hair is getting! Love it! I hope you have some news soon on the home front!

amanda said...

fingers crossed on the move. i know first hand how hard the back and forth and the unknown truly are. you will get there friend and i promise it will all work out!

Liz Mays said...

Those lashes really are spectacular! I'm with you. I could eat Chipotle every day too!

Liz Mays said...

Those lashes really are spectacular! I'm with you. I could eat Chipotle every day too!

Natalie said...

Holy cow those lashes are awesome! Eli is so big!