Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa is coming...

Santa told me he is done wrapping these two little boys' presents!

I can't believe Christmas is in 5 days! Where did the time go? It seems the holidays are coming and going in a flash. Seeing smiling faces from my boys on Christmas morning will be priceless. I really live for their happiness, it makes all the icky stuff seem pointless.

I am hoping we will check out Christmas lights on Christmas Eve night, like my parents did with us. A tradition that never grows old. Santa will surely find his way with the brightest of lights. My 7 year old self remembers those drives like they were yesterday. So much wonder and imagination at that age, I hope my boys believe for a long time.

Let us soak up these last 5 days, and remember what our 7 year old self enjoyed about Christmas.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo on the wrapping!! I haven't started but I plan to tomorrow night!! :-)

amanda said...

soaking it up friend!!

Amanda said...

Hahaha I love that last photo! It was great waking up at my parents' house on Christmas morning. It was almost as if we were little again :)