- i was so utterly sad when i heard about the school in CT. i can't even imagine and i just pray for everyone involved. my sweet Will is almost that age. it just breaks my heart.
- we had a stomach bug last week. boo. my sister came right in the midst of it all. so thankful she didn't run for the hills. regardless of the bug, i was so happy to spend time with her. she really is like a second mom to me.
- the boys and i are going to VA. the day after Christmas to see my family! i will be traveling on my own, with two little ones, keep your fingers crossed.
- santa has wrapped a lot and has to get some stocking stuffers. he is on a roll!
- the annual let's make Christmas cookies hasn't happened because of said stomach bug. maybe we will try and squeeze in a batch this week.
- Will got sick an 2 hours after his school Christmas program. that was my main goal, to get us through it.
- Eli clearly is my little rebel baby. runs, jumps, and climbs everything. in one week he busted his lip, twice, got a black eye and gave himself an egg on his head. but, he keeps on going.
- still adjusting here. it can be quite lonely. i wish that i already had friends here. i think once i can get some clients, then i might feel better about this all. i just keep telling myself, everything happens for a reason. there is a reason, Lew got transferred here over GA.
An oldie but a goodie...my sweet boys