Monday, November 9, 2009

Windy City Here We Come...

This Saturday Will will be taking his first plane trip to Illinois. We are tagging along for Daddy's business trip. I am a bit nervous on how this trip will go. We are leaving early in the morning, hoping that Will might pass out on the plane. My sister said just give him a little Tylenol to mellow him out. Will quite frankly cannot sit still, lately he has tried to climb out of his car seat while we are driving. Sit on Mommy's lap for more than 5 minutes is a challenge to this little guy, let alone 2 and half hours.

We plan on bringing his video player, thinking maybe Yo Gabba Gabba will keep him stationary. Guess we will have to wait and see. But believe me I will be breaking out the camera for a play by play of this trip!

Here is pretend me wishing that Will is peacefully sitting on my lap looking out the window like this little precious girl is doing.


Then again this could be me half way through the flight!


I always think back to the plane trip that I took with my nephew when he was about Will's age and even the flight attendants were calling him a little devil, he was that bad.

Does anyone have any ideas on plane travel with a little one? Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck, honey!! Does he like to color? Maybe some crayons would help, too?