- We have been doing a lot of baking, which I should take some pictures of but I always forget. I have to man the mixer as Willsey is more than likely chomping up whatever is in there. Yes. He gets to lick the beaters/paddle because you only live once and I got to lick the wooden spoon when I was a kid.
- He is doing so well as school and talking up a storm. It's so cool to actually have conversations with him! The other night we were driving home from one of my training sessions and he said, "Look mommy, banana moon!" I mean that is just too cute for words. We just got his class picture and pictures and they are so funny! All the kids look like they were crying or they were totally bored. Willsey, he had his chin up in the air, not looking at the camera, totally hilarious!
- Still working on the second baby. We have been trying since May. Not getting disappointed yet because Lew works extremely long hours and baby making time sometimes takes the back burner to sleep. But hopefully it will happen soon. We would love for Willsey to have a sibling.
- I am doing Thanksgiving this year! It will only be for us and my Pape (dad) but that is even better. I have only cooked a turkey one other time so, I am totally excited to test out my cooking skills on my boys. Hopefully I don't serve them raw turkey! Ha! I am more of a baker than a cook. Do you have any exciting Thanksgiving day plans?
- Started Christmas shopping for friends, I figured I can get some of it out of the way now. I plan on going out on black friday, because you really do get some awesome deals. I am kind of hoping some Thomas the Train things will be on sale. Thomas is expensive! Every time we go to Target Willsey gets a train. I have to stop the madness!
- I had a great birthday and got some wonderful gifts. My Pape sent me almost 4lbs of Godiva chocolate! I do have a major sweet tooth and I have been trying to just have one a day. Not so easy my friends.
- Willsey has another cold. Second one this fall. I know kids will get colds and pick up more germs when they are in school but this is ridiculous. They sing a song at the end of school which is totally cute but then they kiss their neighbor, which I frankly don't want Willsey doing anymore. I told Lew, and he just laughed at me. But I really feel like he is getting sick from it. I thought about emailing his teacher, since I do know her from the gym that I managed but I don't know. What do you think, going to far?
Well...I am off. I have to go and work on some programs for clients.