Friday, October 21, 2011

News Flash . . .

There is still no baby. Little dude #2 is obviously very stubborn. My sister is wondering how I can walk around 4 cm and not be in labor, I thought the same thing for the first day. Then soon realized I could be like this tell his actual due date on the 30th!

I have had some contractions but nothing regular enough to head to the hospital for. We are still pulling for the 23rd and hoping that that is what little dude has in mind too!

If not, I see my ob on Monday morning and we are going to talk induction. I think she will probably be surprised to see me considering she thought I could go any day.

In other news, Daddy and Will went on his second field trip ever...to a Pumpkin Patch/Farm and Will had a blast! I got to have some alone time and watched Brides Maids. Hilarious! Anyway, I am hoping to post some pictures of Will's trip with Daddy later. Lew said he was so good, listened, talked to friends and was so loving to all the animals. Kind of wish I went but glad they got some bonding time. I got a big ole' hug and smoochie as he calls it when he got home followed by, "I missed you SO much momma!" I always miss him when I am without him. It will definitely be hard being in the hospital and not seeing him off to bed.

Did I mention I have been walking everyday...walked 4 miles at the mall the other day and not one contraction? Oh..well, he will come when he is ready.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im pulling for the 23rd also!! :-) Come on little guy!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Good luck!!

Liz Mays said...

It's gonna surprise you and get started with a bang one of these days, but goodness...stubborn little one!

I'm surprised the laughing from Bridesmaids didn't bring on some contractions. Hilarious movie!

amanda said...

here's to the 23rd!!

Carly said...

Hope you stay comfortable. Can't wait to hear your news!