38 weeks and 2 days. Little dude #2 is still in there. I had my ob appointment today and am now 4cm dialated. She says I could go any day. That's what she thought last week too. I am beginning to wonder if this kid is ever coming out!
If he doesn't come by next Monday which will be my 39 week check up, we are going to start the talk of inducing. Don't really want that but seeing how I have dialated this much, I think I will be okay with it all.
I have had really irregular contractions over the last couple of days, so hoping that they will get more consistent. Maybe this little dude wants to stay put tell the 23rd like his Daddy and big brother. Who knows.
After my appointment today I cleaned like a mad woman, have had one cup of Red Raspberry leaf tea (which is not the greatest tea) and Will and I plan on taking a nice long walk later. If this baby doesn't come tonight, I plan on walking with a couple friends tomorrow morning.
I am so ready for this little dude to come, Lew is ready, my sister is anxiously awaiting a phone call, and my good friend is on stand by for Will.
Come on baby, you can come...NOW! Thanks.