Sunday, May 13, 2012

First Day Jitters...

This definitely depicts my little, silly dude.  
The class clown/social butterfly, spread his wings yesterday and started a new adventure, Pre K!
He was ready and I was a bit emotional.
Can't believe this is the same boy that clung to my leg in the 2's class.  
Now, he can't wait to go and hates to leave school.
I told him I would miss him so much.  He told me, I will miss you too but don't worry, I will come back.
Needless to say, he had an amazing first day and loved every minute of it.
To many first days, and teary mom eyes, my sweet butterfly.

Love you always, more than air.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day friend!! Looks like a wonderful vacation! I can't wait to hear more about it!

Natalie said...

Awww the beach! Looks like you had a wonderful vacation! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Liz Mays said...

That looks like so much fun!!!!

amanda said...

happy mothers day!!

looks like a wonderful vaca friend!!

can't wait for more pics!

Amanda said...

Awww looks like such a great time at the beach! And a little shark? That's crazy!!!

Unknown said...

Oh how wonderful ! Looks like you all had a wonderful vacation ! I am loving all pictures of the beach right now!