Tuesday, February 19, 2013

a good day...

 
There is something good in every day.  Sometimes we just don't see it.  We might be having a bad day.  Your mil driving you bonkers..that's ok.  Because there is something good in every day.  We just have to open our hearts to it.  When I am sad or unhappy, I just think about how lucky I am to spend every day with my babies.  Money might be tight, but at least I am raising my babies.  When the thought of me getting a full time job here was looming, I just couldn't even bring myself to look at daycares.  One, they are expensive and half of my pay would be going to someone else, raising my children.  Second, someone else would be raising my children.  I want to be able to give them what I had.  A mom that worked part time, but was also home with them, like my mom was.  So...that is what we are trying to do.
 
One day at a time.  Even the bad days have something good in them, we just have to look deep inside sometimes.  Mine are my precious babies.  They are the cherry on top!
 

 


2 comments:

amanda said...

so so so true friend :)

Anonymous said...

So true.. sometimes its hard to look through the bad and find the good.. but it's always there!