Saturday, May 17, 2008

Introducing the Familia!!!

My brother David and his daughter Julie when she was just a baby! They look exactly alike with that dark brown hair!

Here is Misti and her husband Kev. What a cute couple! Highschool sweethearts, can you believe it?!!! They are so laid back and cool, Will will have a great Aunt and Uncle to look up to.


Here is my Grandpa Zeke. Gotta love those overalls Grandpa! That's not the only pair.


Here are my nieces, Julie, Lilly and Kaiya. Julie and Kaiya are my brothers girls and Lilly is Mimi and Kev's daughter. They were the flower girls in our wedding.


Here is my sister Shannon's husband, John and my niece Amanda.


Lew and his sister Lisa at the wedding. Yes. That is the same glass of champagne. He's not a champagne lover like me.


Lew and his mom at our wedding. We could not have asked for a better day to get married! This is a good picture of them both.

My sister Shan looking glam before my wedding by the water.


Here I am with my sister Mimi at a family dinner. That was a fun night of wine drinking and being with loved ones!


Here is my sister Misti a.k.a. Mimi and grandma. See I told you she likes to cook! Love you grandma.


This is me and my niece Justine at my wedding on June 11, 2006. She is my sister Shannon's youngest. Somehow everyone mistakes her for my kid! The blondes run in the family!

My sister Shan and my Grandma who lives in Nebraska. Grandma is always cooking for someone. Just love that Grandma Jacuzzi!


Here is my Pape also known as Will's Grandpa with my brother-in-law Kevin also known as Will's Uncle. Enjoying a couple of drinks boys??!
























No comments: