Friday, December 11, 2009

Paper Bag Scrapbooking? Oh, Yes!


My sister recently convinced me to start scrap booking again. That is when she bought me a paper bag scrapbook for Bubsy and said, "You can do this, you are crafty!"
She goes to a lot of craft fairs and happen to stop by a booth where a lady had made pre-made scrapbooks out of paper bags. She happen to get one that was all boy. It had the blue paper, stickers and such. REALLY CUTE!
This past weekend my sister brought over at least 100 paper bags from her mother in law and said start crafting! She said you can crank out one a day if you stick to a theme. Well, I am sure that I could but I decided that I would work on a scrapbook for a very special girl. My niece Lilly.

So here are some pictures of my latest project. If you or anyone you know would like a homemade crafty paper bag scrapbook please let me know! I would love to help capture some of your memories.


1 comment:

DAISY said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You are so talented