Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Need some advice . . .

Now that we know the sex of our bubsy x 2, we have started the name search. I always knew that if I had another boy, the middle name would be Robert after my Pape. Which he greatly appreciates and he is already putting it to good use by calling the baby Bob. Lucky us. Lew is not one to open up the baby book and look through the thousands of names, neither am I, but someone has to do it. I have narrowed it down to 7 names and Lew numbered them in the order in which he liked them.

But now, I need your help. Which names do you like? Which ones sound like they would work well for not only a child but a grown man? How is it that naming your child has become so difficult!?

So, here they are, in no particular order of likeness . . .

Hunter Robert
Tyler Robert
Sheldon Robert
Benjamin Robert
Elias Robert
Aiden Robert
Preston Robert
Kellen Robert

I will not be hurt if you do not like some of the names because every one's taste is so different. I am just trying to get an idea which name more gravitate too. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Callie said...

Not only do I LOVE those names, but almost all of them were the ones we had picked out if we had a boy! That's so cool! :) OK, so I really like Hunter and Preston, but they are all great names. :)

Brandi said...

Elias, Preston, and Kellen are my faves... I love names that are a little different. :) You have some good picks, though, so I don't think you can go wrong with any of these.

Unknown said...

I love them all! But my two favorites are Preston and Kellen. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

oh I like them all too! Hunter is my favorite though!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I like Hunter and Tyler the best.