You all know how much I love to be random. In fact I am thinking maybe I should start a meme on it. You know a day when you can just list random things. Not have to give a thought to your post that day. Sometimes you need those days, those posts.
Here are my randomly random thoughts on this Thursday:
- Yesterday I went to the grocery store and spent a lot of stinkin' money and I am not sure of what I even got. Maybe it was those yummy oh so desirable cherries that said they were $2.99/lb and somehow what I thought was a lb. was actually 3.5lbs. of yummy oh so desirable cherries. They better be good cherries!
- Why do people go to a large checkout lane and decide that they are going to pay 3 separate ways for their order? Kinda annoying. No. Really annoying. So annoying that I flung my mike and ikes(treating myself to after dealing with grocery store) onto the belt and those bad boys broke open. They were everywhere! I was probably being punished for being so annoyed by the person in front of me for paying three ways!
- I think Will might have allergies. That or I really just like going to Annapolis Pediatrics to torture my child. He coughs throughout the night and wakes up incredibly stuffy. I thought this might be because of his two year molars but it is just lasting way too long. Plus we are outside in our backyard playing non-stop. So now I have to traumatize my kid with a trip to his Ped. just so I can get a referral to an Allergist for more torture.
- Will has gone pee on the potty twice. Both times he did it by himself with no real suggestion on my part. SCORE! After the second pee he was running around his room and he decided to poop right then and there. What the heck? Major FAIL! I think poops will be a hard one for him considering he likes to lay on his stomach to do his #2 business.
- Did some major spring/summer cleaning on Tuesday because I hate clutter! Do you ever just go through your things and just pitch them b/c you can't stand it anymore?
- Did anyone catch the NJ Housewives episode the other night? Danielle really freaks me out! Then I just heard she has a sex tape out. Seriously Bravo needs to cut the ties with her.
- Will is completely done with the binki. Sometimes he asks for it when he is cranky but I just tell him the dog ate it and he actually believes me.
- He also has been wanting to cuddle more lately, not sure if that is b/c he has been a bit under the weather.
- He also has just started to enjoy Disney movies which he will sit through. So we cannot wait to take him to see a Disney movie. Maybe Toy Story 3?
- Okay. I think I am done being random for a day.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Please. Pretty Please with cherries on top.