Wednesday, December 29, 2010

He Was So Excited . . .

The pictures are totally out of order...let's just go with it though.

Santa left Will mini little trains...

Thomas Shake Shake Bridge, Lightening McQueen Big Boy Bike and Helmet!

Lovin' his new bike!

Thomas Match game left in his stocking...


Will's Santa Loot...and special James, the Christmas train


All my holiday presents! Willsey... you are too cute!


Santa just came!


We had a great Christmas and believe it or not but I took our tree down yesterday. It has been up since Thanksgiving! I just needed to make room for all the new toys and start organizing all the old ones.
I ended up having to take out our little ikea tree because Will was not ready for the tree to be taken down. I think this tree might be up tell next Christmas! I guess I can decorate it for each holiday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww what a great Christmas!! I love his helmet :-) Sammy wasnt to happy about us taking the tree down either!

Liz said...

Oh wow! Trains, and trains and a bike, and more trains!!

Merry Christmas to you guys!

Clare said...

looks like a wonderful christmas!! ps, i saw your other post, but have been so busy i haven't had time for much commenting. please know that i am thinking of you. i have definitely been there a number of times, and it isn't that you wish bad for anyone else, you just want that happiness too. i will pray that you get your wish!

Brandi said...

Okay, where have I been? Did he grow up overnight? And, wow! His hair grows fast! Completely adorable! :)

Happy New Year and many blessings to you and your family in 2011!

Hen Jen said...

aww, such sweet photos! Love the helmet!