Thursday, April 19, 2012

HELLO CUPCAKES!

I have to say I love cupcakes.  

I love cake.

Yes.  I am a Personal Trainer who loves sweets!  

All in moderation right?  I feel like if it's there, it is okay to enjoy it every once in a while.

I love baking and whatever the occasion I find a reason to do it.  

I made a cake just because the Bears made it into the playoffs.  And when they won their first game, I kept making the same cake each weekend until they lost.  Boo!

So, here are some of the cupcakes and cakes I have made.


For Easter...I made Vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and toasted coconut.  
And cadbury eggs as toppers.


An oldie...but I made this last year for Will's 3rd birthday party at school.  Vanilla cupcake with colored yellow butter cream.  This cupcake was a lot more work, thank goodness
 I only had to make 8!


My niece Lilly's Birthday cake.  Chocolate cake with a pink fondant.  We were going for
 rock and roll meets pop princess!


Will's 4th birthday cupcakes for school...Chocolate cake with Chocolate frosting.  Oreos for the eyes and an orange tic tac for the nose.


One of the legendary Bears cakes....Chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream.


Stay tuned because I am hoping to post some more creations soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those cakes!! yum! My favorite is the owls :-)

Natalie said...

I will take some of those...you do a great job!

Liz Mays said...

I am just in awe of what you do in the kitchen, and I'm laughing about the continuous cake making for the Bears. :)