- So tired of giving Will sponge baths! I am seriously hoping his ortho doc is not closed tomorrow from all this snow. I want the cast off!
- We got 27 inches of snow this past weekend and right now I am looking at MORE snow coming down...maybe 20 more inches. Lucky us.
- Since Will has had the cast on he has become very stubborn when it comes to cleanliness. Doesn't want to get his ears cleaned, doesn't want to wash his hands, and hates the sponge bath. He says, "All clean" over and over. It is pretty hilarious but starting to get old. I feel bad for him.
- I did something to my knee while shoveling the last snow and am afraid it might require a doctor visit. I can usually shake off knee pains and what not but it is still hurting.
- I am going to make chicken soup today. Why not. Also going to make cookies. Again, why not. I think we might be stuck for days!
- Will repeats pretty much everything we say these days. His favorite word to say though is, "Awesome".
- Just watched Time Travelers Wife last night...it was good. Not as good as I thought it would be. But I love Rachel McAdams. Super talented.
- Reading a pretty unknown book called, Come Sunday and I can't put it down. Really good!
Well...that's all I got. Sorry it is not much. Hopefully I will be able to post a pic tomorrow of a castless Will. Please!