Monday, September 20, 2010

Gettin' Crafty !

Alicia over at A Beautiful Mess just recently posted about some great fall finds which inspired me to start gettin' crafty!

I went for a Halloween theme although I was really trying to go more fall. But my Micheal's was having a great sale on Halloween ribbon so I stocked up! They actually did not have a lot of "fall" like ribbon. So we might have a Halloween wreath up tell after Thanksgiving.
This project was super easy and I found it quite relaxing, I think its because I just love working with ribbon. I will definitely be making more of these for each season or holiday.
Thanks Alicia...this project added an extra smile to my day!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

oo this turned out super cute!!!

Angie said...

very cute!!!

Brandi said...

That is SO cute! Great job!

Christy said...

Very nice! I love when I get in a crafty mood. I am currently in a lazy mood.

Midwest Mommy said...

Very cute! I need to be more crafty.

alicia said...

Totally adorable! Bravo on a job well done. You should start an etsy shop. And thanks for the shout out!

Clare said...

that looks so cute! i will have to give it a try!

Natalie said...

Super cute! This is the one I told Alisha I wanted to make too! Now I want to run to Michael's and get the ribbon tonight! Will have to wait until tomorrow...

Liz said...

so, will you keep making more for the next holidays, too?

Shauna said...

Awesome! Hope you have a great weekend! Hope you'll come visit and follow me too :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/