Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tomorrow . . .

Is the day my sweet, will-z bubsy gets his adenoids removed and tubes put in his ears. I know this is done so often but when it is your baby, your heart just crumbles for them to be all better.

My stomach has had butterflies all day and I know tomorrow it will probably be worse. I guess I have a thing about hospitals and hospital like settings. I do not do well.

That is why I am so glad my rock and Will's rock aka Daddy/Lewcious will be there.

I don't do well when I see my little man cry, never have, probably never will. He is a mama's boy through and through and I love that about him.

Wish us luck. I will keep you posted.

Here are a couple of shots that we took when we were in Door County.





7 comments:

Bethany said...

Good luck!!!! I will be thinking of you guys!!

Jessica Warrick said...

good luck your in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

oo I will be thinking of you two tomorrow!

Krista said...

Bubs had this done a few months ago so I completely understand how feel!! I'll be keeping you guys in our prayers!

Oh and Bubs is a completely different little boy now that he had the surgery! It's amazing how much better they can breath and sleep.

Jill said...

I know how you feel. BUT once my son had the same procedure, he was SO much better. The doc said his adnoids were huge! Good luck!

Shell said...

Sending prayers that all went well today!

Liz said...

i hope everything went well and he's back to his old self in no time!