Monday, February 7, 2011

from the cell phone . . .

If you are like me, you have endless things to do everyday and sometimes a cell phone is the best picture taker around. In my case, I use it for a lot of picture taking!

We recently upgraded Will's crib/toddler bed to none other than a Thomas the Train big boy bed! He absolutely loves it! I kind of wanted to stay away from getting him a themed bed but Lew convinced me that we should feed into Will's obsession...that's my husband for you.

But, I am glad that he did because it has made bedtime so much easier! He has fallen out a couple times which is why I had to put some pillows there.

So, thank you Thomas for making my little bubsy happy!

This past weekend we went to ikea and got a new couch and I am in love! In fact, I am sitting in the lounge part right now! Perfect place to blog and read blogs! Excuse the mess, it's from the bubsy. And of course Ella Bella, our sweet rottie, and yes she really is sweet!


After a long day of tearing the house apart, Willsey Bubsy fell asleep on the couch. I think he loves it too!


Happy Monday friends!

5 comments:

Shell said...

Love the bright cheery couch! And the Thomas bed is awesome!

Clare said...

awwww. he looks so sweet passed out of the couch!! i love that new couch by the way, awesome color!

Liz said...

I am SO not surprised he has a Thomas bed! :)

Anonymous said...

cute!! Looks super comfy! Will's bed is adorable!

Rachel said...

Are you sure we aren't related?!?! We have our own Thomas fan at home, and he has those identical pajamas! I'm guessing they are both the cutest kids on the planet :)

And I hopped over from Brandi's after I saw your comment about being called Boogie! Cuz that's what I call our Itty Bit, despite my redneck husband complaining, hee hee!

Nice to "meet" you!