Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Sweet, Sweet, Sweet boy...

The other day I was making oatmeal cookies for a friend when a little visitor decided he wanted to help. Bubsy. He grabbed a chair from our dining room and pulled it into the kitchen. He climbed on up and was watching me pour in each ingredient until it was ready to be put in the oven. So cute. But that is not even the cutest part.

He does this thing when he wants to get your attention. He cocks(i hate that word but it is the only description that best suits) head so he is looking underneath me and he says, "Num, Num. Pease." In Bubsy translation, Num Num is something this is soo.....good. Being the freak and health conscience person that I am, I am reluctant to give him some cookie doe. But with him saying, "Pease." I could not resist. So I have him just a little taste and of course he loved it!
I said, "Say Thank you." He said, "Tank ooo." I said, "Your welcome." He left the kitchen still savoring his cookie doe and said, "Welcome."

I feel like I am talking to a little person these days! It is so cute. Finally I am not alone when Lew goes off to work. Not like I can have worldly discussions with him but hey, I'll take what I can get.

Speaking of him...I hear you upstairs talking to yourself.

One more thing. Everytime I go and train in the evening, Bubsy is doing something new that daddy taught him. Sometimes funny, sometimes not.

His latest and greatest is "nucks". If you seen people do fist bumps, that is what he is doing. It is actually hilarious to see. Lew says he is getting him prepared for when he is playing for the cubs. lol.

Also, after he takes a drink, he says, "Ahhhhh." Daddy taught him that one also.

Well...I better go get the bub's before he tries to climb out of the crib.

Leaving you with some pics of Will playing with his early birthday gift and his new passion.




Yes...nice scratches on his face. He woke up from his nap one day with them. I am also in his way as he is watching his lunchtime show of Yo Gabba Gabba. Sorry Will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a sweet post! I love eating cookie dough! The train set is great!! Great find!