- Will refused to take naps. All. Weekend. Long.
- He refused to eat what was in front of him at meal times.
- When it was time to come in from being outside, full on tantrum. Kicking, screaming with sand flying everywhere!
- When he had a tantrum from lack of sleep, he would throw toys, pretty much whatever was in sight.
- When going out and about to run errands, he would arch his back when trying to put him in his car seat. Can we say, annoying and frustrating!
- Bedtime has become a chore. He will kick his head board on his crib until he finally falls asleep.
I really hope this is just the two year molars playing tricks with my sweet bubsy because I seriously thought today I was going to pull my hair out.
On a brighter note he was a perfect angel at the library yesterday morning when he got to pick out a Thomas book. Thank you Thomas!
I happen to pick up several of the books that I have been waiting to come in and was so happy to have some new reading material. Chelle @ The Winey Mommy actually suggested this book and I was not disappointed. She totally knows how to pick a good one!
The book is called Candy Girl by Diablo Cody. If you do not know who she is, she actually wrote the screen play for Juno. It is about a young woman who just moved to Minnesota and decides walking home from her 9-5 job that she wants to become a stripper! I was automatically intrigued. Don't ask me why. Chelle did say there were some graphic parts and she was right. Some parts actually grossed me out but I could not put the book down! If you want a quick read, I definitely recommend this book! So good!