Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Faces...

Today we are off to Dr. P's for Will's 6 month checkup. Wish us luck b/c there will be some shots involved. Here are the latest faces of Will w/in the last 2 weeks or so. Enjoy!



His fingers are always attached to his mouth and he just loves to be naked before his bath.



We gave Will a minature cupcake on his 6 month birthday. He was not really interested in it. He did however enjoy smearing it all over his face and in between his hands. What a mess!


Saucer time. He usually ends up sucking on all the little attachments. I end up disinfecting it like 10 times a day!



Daddy used to have a lotus...and all I got was this bib. Maybe one day I will have one.




Just love this pic. It is his snow hat my sister got him to come home from the hospital in. It never really fit him until summer! So I had to get a shot of him in it.


Bath time and drool time!


Will and his sister Ella. Too Cute! They just love each other. He will pull her ears and pretty much annoy her and she just takes it.

8 comments:

Erin said...

I love the shots with Ella! Will is so cute and getting so big. Where does the time go?

Carol said...

Love the picture with Ella and the snow hat.

He is so cute, hope his shots don't bother him too much.

Unknown said...

He is so sweet! I love the pictures of him and Ella and also the cupcake one. Simply precious, sweetie!

Megan said...

Adorable! Hope the appointment went well.

Happy POW!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Will just gets cuter every time I click on your page! I love that you made him a cupcake for his six month birthday :) And what else would he do with it other than smear it on his face?! :)

I hope the appointment went smoothly and he recovers from his shots nicely.

-Andrea

Susan said...

Happy POW! What a cute face! Our little girl is about to turn 6 months too.
Hope he takes the shots well.
Love the picture of him with the dog.

Laural Out Loud said...

Hopefully he saves all of his drool time for the tub! He's adorable.

McMommy said...

I love that you gave him a miniature cupcake for his 6 month birthday! You are some cool parentals!!

happy pow!