Sunday, July 13, 2008

Work the BOOTY time!

Let's work the booty today! Anybody idolize J-Lo's or Jessica Biel's? Well this is the exercise that will get you that fab rear end. Very challenging, you will be sore, but isn't that a good thing?

Stand with feet hip-width apart, legs straight, abs tight and chest lifted. Hold a weight in each hand, arms hanging by your sides, palms facing in.
Take a large step forward on a diagonal with the toes of one foot pointed out. Keep front knee in line with ankle and other straight. Push off front foot to bring feet back together.
Do 8-12 reps on one side, then switch sides and repeat.
Do 1-3 sets total with each leg.
I recommend starting with 5- to 10-pound dumbbells
I will post later about the news that is changing our little family...no it is not another baby! Are you crazy?! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

Hey, it took me a while to find your blog, your old URL didn't work!! I got scared, lol.

I need some booty-toning and although I hate to do them, I love the results of lunges, so I am going to try this for sure. We have a beach vacation coming up in two weeks, so it will be swimsuit time for me!! Yikes!

Can't wait to find out more about your news :-)

Unknown said...

I thought your blog had vanished! Ahhh!

I love booty exercises! I can't wait to try it out :)

My 1st thought about your news was that you are pregnant, lol! I'm dying to know what it is!