Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fantastical Weekend Part 2!

We spent some time at the park because we happened to be having 55 degree weather! That is outside fun kinda fun weather!
I just love any color of blue on him...brings out his blue eyes and those lashes are ridiculous!


Will cheesing it up with his neon green glasses. The picture is not the greatest but his smile makes up for it. Ready for the zoo! Oh...and he is teething. Notice the nice red cheeks.

Will saw her and said, "Cat...Meow!"

Just love those big teethy smiles!

Will and I by the Tiger...one of two tigers at the zoo. Can you see the Tiger?

Right next to my head on the left. HA!

Monkey Crossing! Will was not too fond of them.


We had a wonderful time at the zoo. Although the Sea Lion and Elephant house were closed we did get to see a lot of animals.
Will's favorite, the fish pond. Go figure.
Next time we have a family outing, we are headed to the aquarium!

9 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yay for going out and enjoying the almost Spring like weather.

Alexandra said...

what fun!! and that blue really does make his eyes pop...what a cutie!!

following you back :)

Stepping On Cheerios said...

What a sweetie! Thanks for the comment on my blog:) Following you too!

Liz said...

I love those eyes! Glad you had a good time at the zoo. My kids keep asking if we can go....guess I need to plan a trip. :)

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! Looks like you guys had so much fun soaking up the sun! We have been outside for a good part of the day today.. I also opened the windows!! ooohhh spring I love you!

amanda said...

yay for the zoo!! and yay for spring!!

Unknown said...

So fun! There is nothing better than being outside and getting fresh air :)

Christy said...

I want to go to the zoo! I have only taken my kids to the zoo one time. Maybe next weekend...

Veronica Lee said...

What a cutie!!