Monday, March 15, 2010

Sickeeeeeessss....

Yep.
We are sick again.
This time with stuffy noses, sore throats and all that gunk!
We have had the sniffles for a few days but yesterday we reached our breaking point.
Will has a double ear infection with a fever that keeps making an appearance.
Me. I do not think I can blow my nose anymore!
I am so over being sick.
When I heard Mommy at 11:30pm I knew it was going to be a long night.
Will and I sprung into spring together. Rocking away.
Enough of the sick talk. I am WAY over that too.
On with what I got at the Wee Sale.....
Nothing!
It was like a baby convention at the sale. There were hardly any choices for Will in the clothing department. Toys, books and puzzles that I would have got for him were majorly over priced for a consignment sale.
I stood out in the rain for 30 minutes waiting to go in with all the other moms and all I got was a lousy cold!
Guess I will be heading to the outlets in the next couple of weeks.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

UGH! I hear ya! Lars and I just walked in the door about 10 min ago from a 3am ER trip. No RSV - but he has pneumonia (just the start) for the 2nd time since Christmas.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER and warmer weather!

Hope you all feel better quickly! Have a wonderful week!

Cath

Liz said...

Hope you feel better soon!

I usually LOVE consignment sales, but can't seem to find any where we just moved to. Sad. :(

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

Liz
Loving This Mom Stuff

Anonymous said...

booo for being sick.. booo for will being sick.. booo for no luck at the consignment sale!

Chelle said...

Gaah! I hope you guys get better real quickly. I woke up today with a super sore throat, no energy while the kids are all battling the lingering cough and runny noses.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, sickeeess...major bummer.