Thursday, March 18, 2010

under construction...

We are getting a makeover courtesy of Lindsay at blogaholic desigsns. We entered a blog makeover contest and we won! Lindsay is an amazing designer, so if you are looking for a fresh new look, check her out!

In other news, we are all starting to feel better. Will slept through the night last night, thank goodness! I was beginning to feel like I had a newborn again.

We have been doing some yard work, playing in the sandbox, swinging, and going on nice long walks. Soaking up this awesome weather we have been having. It is supposed to get into the 70's tomorrow and Saturday. My prayers have been answered, spring is near!

I have also been working on a craft project, oh for a couple of weeks now. But I will post some pictures when I am done.

Hope everyone is having some sunshine where they are.

10 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amanda said...

loving the under construction - super cute!!!

Heather B. said...

looking super duper cute!!! can't wait to see the finished product!

Brandi said...

Ooh, it looks great so far! Can't wait to see it when it's done. The header is adorable! Glad y'all are feeling better. ;)

Anonymous said...

super cute!!! Can't wait to see what you have been crafting :-)

Marcina said...

Super cute! Can't wait to see it when it's done too :)

Clare said...

so loving the new look!! very fun!! i need to update mine as well;)

Lindsay said...

Love the post Jenny : ) And am so glad you are so happy with the design!

Oh, I have been loving the warmer weather too! Me and my three yr old are never inside in the afternoon because we are walking around or at the park. And I will even happier when we can break out the sprinkler!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It looks great!
I'm glad to hear that you are all feeling better.
I'm enjoying this beautiful weather, too. I keep thinking that it's going to snow at least one more time, though!

Krista said...

Love the new look! She did a great job!